To those in the group that have not already finished the book I have a question for you.
Your going hunting one day and find a monkey with it's back towards you on a tree. You raise your gun to shoot but before you do the monkey says " If you shoot me your mother will die but if you don't shoot me your father will die." Ismael had an answer that touched my heart and I wonder if anyone can guess what his answer was, knowing what kind of person he was.
Keagan Jenson
This was is a really hard one to think about, because I'm not to sure how great his answer will be given the fact that he only has two options really. But I know Ishmael is a kind hearted person so i feel like whatever his answer it will be something that doesnt involve either of his parents dying. If i was in this situation my answer would deffinitly be monkeys can't talk...but since we're talking metaphorically i don't know what my answer or Ishmaels could possibly be..
ReplyDelete- Courtney Leeder