Hey guys! I can't open the file with what we are going to say on Monday but like I just wanted to through out an idea. When we start talking about how the movie Blood Diamond relates to "A Long Way Gone", we can say that it relates to it since the movie gives more background information on what was happening in Sierra Leone, and it also gives another perspective on families being separated since a father in the movie was separated from his family, just like Ishmael. I'm not sure how we can expand on it but that's just a start.
Also, I don't really know what you guys want me to do, so it wouldn't be an issue if I tried making the slideshow; I can find sound effects and everything but it just depends if my PowerPoint is working. Hopefully it is, so I can work on that this weekend and have it ready by Sunday night/Monday.
- Ki-Jahna Crossman
that would be great.
ReplyDelete