I know some of you guys aren't on chapter thirteen yet but when you get there, I found it to be one of the most disturbing chapters I've read in the book. You'll see why.
Agreed, the whole idea of him an his friends being dragged into this horrible event as a young child. Expecially with the young boy who died before he could even lift a gun properly. I found most of all was when the boy died and Ismael wouldn't let go of him even in the middle of a fight.
That chapter was so horrible to read! I hated how they were all brainwashed into remembering that whenever you see a rebel think of what they did to your family and that they killed them! That is deffinitly what gave most of those boys the will to kill.
Agreed, the whole idea of him an his friends being dragged into this horrible event as a young child. Expecially with the young boy who died before he could even lift a gun properly. I found most of all was when the boy died and Ismael wouldn't let go of him even in the middle of a fight.
ReplyDeleteKeagan Jenson
That chapter was so horrible to read! I hated how they were all brainwashed into remembering that whenever you see a rebel think of what they did to your family and that they killed them! That is deffinitly what gave most of those boys the will to kill.
ReplyDelete- Courtney Leeder