Does everyone else agree with me when I say that that has to be one of the most saddest yet most interesting books ever? I don't know about you but I certainly enjoyed it, Ishmael Beah is an inspiration.
It definitely was. The book really made me think twice about things in my life, and it made me so thankful for everything I have and that we don't live in a country with war. He has come a long way and this book just shows that anything is possible and anyone can be helped during any kind of situation.
It definitely was. The book really made me think twice about things in my life, and it made me so thankful for everything I have and that we don't live in a country with war. He has come a long way and this book just shows that anything is possible and anyone can be helped during any kind of situation.
ReplyDelete-Ki-Jahna Crossman
I can't Agree more, It almost makes me feel like we should be doing more to help people in war torn countries.
ReplyDelete-Devon Baines
It is a sad story but not the saddest I know. This book still changed my view on alot of things though. It's really opened my mind to alot.
ReplyDelete^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ReplyDeletethe above is from
Keagan Jenson